Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So many things to do...

There are a multitude of singing responsibilities for our chorus this December, ranging from promoting Mansfeld to a feeder school to supporting our instrumental department!! With so much to do, I created a link to download the information. (See Picture below)

The students should have brought home a hard copy of this (click here) . Please keep in mind that if you have any questions, please call me on my cell, 520-241-9329. I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!






This Thursday!!!



The Mansfeld chorus has been asked to help with the parking for the UofA / ASU game. Volunteer students should stay after school to work until about 7:00. I think that they can be picked up at that time. They (the students) should dress WARM!
This activity will assist the chorus in getting funding for our trips to Phoenix this school year.