Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Slow to start

There seems to be some confusion about where to get information about the vocal "goings on" at Mansfeld. If there are questions, you should post to this blog. I read it all the time, also, if there is someone (parent) who would like to help run this blog, send me an email, thomas.levario@tusd1.org.



  • Registration is on Thursday and Friday

  • Chorus is first period as is Band, so there may be conflicts. Please contact me so you get the best of both worlds.

  • If there are a few of you who want to help prepare the rooms for this school year, I will be at school during normal school hours starting next Tuesday (8/10/2010). Let me know what time you will be coming so I can get things ready for you. You can text me, email me or call me...(call each other for my number as I won't post it here)